Location: Boyne Tombs in Meath
- The armor piece is located northwest of Dublin at Boyne Tombs in Meath.
- Enter through the hidden secret entrance below the black flag and drop two-level down to the lower area.
- Collect a key from the table in the room. Jump through the window to a much lower level and open the door to find another secret path on the right-hand side.
- Find a chest inside a secret path with the armor set.
Location: Kesh Corran, Connacht
- From the cave entrance climb up the ledge on the left.
- Once on top, there should be another cave entrance blocked by stone.
- There are oil jars behind the barricade. Throw torches behind the barricade to blast the wall.
- Once inside, climb down the ladders on the left and follow the cave path.
- Go through the crack in the wall on the right and then keep going through the tunnel until you reach the treasury that has the chest with the breeches.
Location: Donegal in Ulster
- The chest is on the top floor, inside a large house near the center of town.
- You find some boarded windows. Shoot these windows and enter the house by climbing to get the bracers.
Location: Movilla Abbey in Ulster
- Go along the left of the main chapel to the doorway that’s closed with a steel grate.
- Use Odin’s Sight to shoot the lock inside.
- The helmet piece is in a chest
Location: Doon Fort in Ulster.
- Head to the north part of the fort, and the chest will be inside a stone structure.