As you enter the village for the second time you’ll talk to the merchant at the Duke’s Emporium. He tells you to search a house with a red chimney on the western side of the village. This is part of the main story.
How to find the house with the red chimney in Resident Evil Village
- Use the Winged Key to exit the Altar and then shoot the next lock to reach the Maiden of War.
- From Maiden of War’s square, enter into the house through the open gate and stairs. Go to the backyard by unlocking the back door.
- Now enter another house on the right and exit it by moving the shelf.
Village Workshop Safe Code
- Take left from the blue tractor and enter the workshop area, gate with the sign “DO NOT ENTER”. Unlock the safe using code 070408. Inside the locker are a jack handle and an M1911 pistol.
- Return back to the blue tractor through the same path and use a jack handle to lift the tractor. Crawl under the tractor to reach the other side.
- Continue your journey down that alleyway and then take a left. You will find an iron gate that accepts the Iron Insignia key
- Climb the ladder to reach the rooftop and jump down next to the house with the red chimney.
- Use the ladder to enter the house with a red chimney.