Friendship is one factor that influences how some Pokémon perform. Each Pokémon has its own Friendship stat with you and it depends on how well you treat it. You can improve your friendship level with your Pokémon and it will help them to perform better in battle. This guide will show you how to figure out what the friendship level of your Pokémon is
How to check friendship level
First, you will need to get a Pokétch app. Once you have that, you will need to speak with the Aroma Lady (NPC) in the pokemon center in Eterna City who will give you the Friendship Checker for the Pokétch. Open up the Pokétch app and you will be able to see all the Pokémon at the party. Click and hold on to one of them and you will see hearts indicating their friendship level.
How to get the Pokétch App in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
- Go to Jubilife City and look for the Trainers School. It is located next to the Pokémon Center. Talk to your rival, and then give your rival the Parcel your mother gave you. In exchange, they will give you the Town Map.
- Once you’ve unlocked the Town Map, go to the city centre, and the owner of the Pokétch company will approach you and ask you to bring him three coupons. These coupons can be obtained from clowns located throughout Jubilife City.
- Find three clowns and answer their questions correctly.
- Once you have all three coupons, head back to the Pokétch owner and he will give you the Pokétch device.
All Clown locations and questions
All the clown’s locations in Jubilife City. Complete Guide
- First Clown – Next to the Pokemart – “Does a Pokémon grow by defeating others and gaining Exp. Points?” – Answers – Yes
- Second Clown – Go to the west of the Pokemart and you will find him in front of a building – “Just like Pokémon, do the moves of Pokémon also have types?” – Answer – Yes
- Third Clown – at the Jubilife TV building – “Can a Pokémon hold an item?” – Yes
If you’re planning on making a Pokémon a key member of your party, then raising their Friendship Level and keeping them happy is essential to unlocking their full potential.