Celtic Armor AC Valhalla: Wrath of the Druids
Location: Aileach in Ulster
- The chest can be found in an underground prison in a locked room in Ulster in the settlement of Aileach.
- The door can be unlocked from above ground.
- You’ll need to go above ground and into a red-colored tent that’s directly above the chest.
- Shoot the lock through the metal grating on the ground.
Location: Inchroe bandit camp in Meath.
- Inside one of the houses, smash the jars to reveal a wall you can crawl under.
- The hut is located in the north of Inchroe as marked on the map.
Location: Rathcroghan in Connacht.
- The chest is in the heavily guarded hut at the top of the town.
- One of the guards near the bonfire has the key.
Location: Cashelore in Connacht.
- There are two wooden shelves in the second stronghold.
- Push the smaller shelf forward into the entrance, then move the larger shelf sideways so that you can enter. The chest is inside.
Location: Inch Lough Neagh in Ulster.
- The chest is inside a red-color tent within the guarded camp (closest to the water).