How to solve the Castle Labyrinth Puzzle in Resident Evil Village
- You can find the puzzle in the Merchant’s Room of Castle Dimitrescu.
- First, you need to find a Metal ball (Flower Sword Ball) from Opera Hall.
- Head to F2 of the Opera Hall using Dimitrescu’s Key (which you acquire by progressing through the story).
- You can locate the ball sitting in a box at the dead-end of the left corridor (2F).
- Return to the merchant room and place “Flower Sword Ball” in the working labyrinth.
- To complete the labyrinth puzzle, you need to tilt the labyrinth to guide the ball into the hole lit up in the middle of it.
- At the center of the labyrinth are three holes. You need to avoid these three holes to roll the ball directly at the center building.
- The reward is a crimson skull.
RELATED: Resident Evil 8 Village Guide