Operation be My Friend | Leafeon Request | New Pokemon Snap Guide
Professor Mirror will give you requests to do the ‘Operation be My Friend’ request. The request is to take a picture of Leafeon while it is eating the fruit.
- Go to Founja Jungle (Day).
- As you approach the waterfall you’ll see a Liepard sitting on the rock.
- Throw an Orb to make the Liepard jump down, opening up a new path for you.
- Scan the location to get an alternate route and go through the new path to get behind the waterfall.
- You’ll easily spot a Leafeon on the left side of the path.
- Throw fluffruit towards Leafeon and take a picture while it is eating the fruit to complete the request.