In Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, Pastoria City has another gym puzzle for you. This walkthrough and screenshots of Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Pastoria City gym will assist you in quickly completing the water puzzle.
In this Pastoria Water Gym puzzle, you must progress through different water floors and battle various trainers before you can challenge Crasher Wake, the gym’s leader. To reach different trainers and Crasher Wake, you must drain or raise water to make the path to reach the gym leader.
- First, head to the southwest corner and step on the yellow button. The water will reduce the water level. This button is located on the left side and north of the yellow tiles line when you start the puzzle. I have marked the location and path in the below screenshot.
- Go down the stairs, and travel north as shown in the image. Step on the green button on a platform, just south of Gym Leader Wake. This will raise water.
- Follow the open path going south and then turn west. Step on the blue button near the trainer wearing a sailor costume. This will raise the water fully.
- Travel south, and go northeast. Step on the green button near the trainer wearing a red/orange hat. This is the only path you can travel.
- Go down the stairs on the right, and travel south. Step on the yellow button at the end of the path.
- From the previous location go north till the end, and turn west. You will be going below the gym leader platform. Climb the stairs on the left. Then, step on the blue button near another sailor. The water will rise.
- Pass through the small wooden bridge on the east. Then, walk north to reach Gym Leader Crasher Wake.