RATCHET & CLANK: RIFT APART TROPHIES
Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart has 47 Trophies (1 Platinum, 3 Gold, 7 Silver, 36 Bronze). Below you can find the full Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart trophy list.
- Masters of the Multiverse: Collect All Trophies
- 2 Fuzz 2 Nefarious: Defeat Doctor and Emperor Nefarious
- Fully Stacked: Purchase All Weapons
- UnBEARably Awesome: Find all CraiggerBears
- Can’t Stop Me: Complete a Gold Cup Battleplex Challenge
- Does This Make My Tail Look Big?: Acquire and Equip Head, Torso, and Leg Armor
- Nooks and Crannies: Collect Five Gold Bolts
- They Blow Up So Fast: Get a Weapon to Level Five
- There’s Even a Cupholder: Fully Upgrade a Weapon
- Full Rack: Fill a Weapon Wheel
- Aim to Misbehave: Acquire the RYNO
- Rift Apart: Get Separated in Nefarious City
- Hide ‘N Seekerpede: Defeat the Seekerpede
- Victory!: Complete a Battleplex Challenge
- Hey Lombax DJ: Play Three Songs on Zurkie’s Jukebox
- This Crystal Is My Things: Acquire Phase Quartz
- Don’t You Walk Away From Me: Reach the Archives
- It’s Loose!: Set Juice Free
- Emotional Support Robot: Meet the Fixer
- Rated Aaarrr!: Feed Bubbles
- Return to Sender: Sink the Mothership on Sargasso
- No Bones About It: Retrieve the Dimensional Map
- I’m the Warden Now: Break In and Out of Prison
- More Than Lint: Enter a Hidden Pocket Dimension
- Sartorial Steel: Acquire a Piece of Armor
- Shiny!: Collect a Gold Bolt
- Quantum Mechanic: Repair a Dimensional Anomaly
- Glitch, Uh, Finds a Way: Complete All Glitch Challenges
- Shifty Character: Hit Every Blizon Crystal on Blizar and Cordelion
- BOING!: Bounce on Big Al, Clank, and Qwark’s Parade Balloons
- Max Relax: Find the Nefarious Citizens by the Hot Springs
- Lombax and Chill: Turn on the TV in Rivet’s Hideout
- Alert the Sponsors: Perform Five Trick Jumps on a Grind Rail
- Icebreaker: Melee Five Frozen Enemies
- No Need for Multiball: Kill Two Enemies With a Single Ricochet Round
- Return Policy: Kill 10 Enemies by Returning Shots with the Void Reactor
- Hole Puncher: Get 20 Headshots with the Headhunter
- Life of the Party: Deploy 50 Mr. Fungis
- Extreme Gardening: Defeat 30 Enemies While They are Topiary’d
- It’s So Fluffy!: Find a CraiggerBear
- Extinction Event: Kill Five Grunthors
- Just Stay Down: Defeat 30 Ejected Nefarious Trooper Heads
- Must Go Faster: Do a Trick Jump While Going at Max Speed with the Hoverboots
- Planning Some Destruction: Collect a Spybot
- Feeding Friendsy: Collect 10 Zurpstones for Trudi
- Sweet, Sweet Victory: Collect Honey for Chef Tulio
- Might’ve Broken Something: Collect Three Lorbs
The full list has already been published by Insomniac Games via Twitter (source link)
A lot of trophies require you to defeat enemies in particular ways or with specific weapons and the game doesn’t have a difficult trophy.
The game also features 2 trophies name “UnBEARably Awesome” & “It’s So Fluffy!” dedicated specifically to finding CraiggerBears, another 2 dedicated to performing Trick Jumps name “Must Go Faster” & “Alert the Sponsors“, and a trophy named “BOING!” dedicated specifically to bouncing on parade balloons.
Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart releases for PlayStation 5 on June 11th.
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is Sony’s big PS5 summer exclusive, and it’s packed with collectibles and combat as you journey from planet to planet.
A brand-new storyline focused on dimensional travel will be the focus, with a new protagonist introduced as well. There are nine planets in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, four of which you play as Ratchet and five of which you play as Rivet. Once you’ve been to a planet, you can return to it at any time.
Each planet has a part to play in the story, as well as having Golden Bolts, Spybots, Armour, Pocket Dimensions, and various puzzles to complete. Some missions have sidequests – these are included in the main planetary walkthrough. Also, there are two main types of puzzles in the game, and they come as part of the main story, so they feature in the planetary walkthroughs. These puzzles are Anomaly Puzzle Guide and Glitch Puzzle Guide.
A huge part of Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is hunting for collectibles like Gold Bolts, Spybots & Lorbs.
Ratchet And Clank: Rift Apart’s Story
Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart’s narrative centers on the separation of Clank and Ratchet. While Insomniac Games has leaned on splitting up the pair of heroes as an easy way to give gamers a mission. A female character named Rivet, players can expect a chunk of the story to be focused on learning about her origins.
As for Ratchet, he is trying to get back to his buddy, though he finds himself trapped in Nefarious City. A brand-new location ruled by the classic villain Dr. Nefarious, players find themselves in a dimension where Nefarious has succeeded in his evil plans.