This article will guide you on where to Find the monster ATLAS in the game Final Fantasy XVI, which was released on 22 June 2023.
The Breaker of Worlds, Atlas Location
The Atlas is a powerful enemy and is the first S-Rank hunt that unlocks in FF16. Atlas is a Level 40 giant with a massive attack range.
ATLAS is actually found in the eastern point of Cressida, in Rosaria. It is a circular arena surrounded by Fallen ruins. That implies the best way to get to the conflict is to head east of Martha’s Ride.
Combat Tips for Atlas:
- Wait until you’re higher level and better equipped to take on Atlas.
- Atlas hits hard with delayed attacks.
- Consider using Titanic Block if dodging is challenging. Beware of energy-based moves breaking through your block.
- Concentrate and play defensively to learn Atlas’ attack patterns.
- Take advantage of slower attacks to incorporate Eikonic strikes into your combos.
- When Atlas is below half health, it swings a massive energy sword. A retreat may not be feasible, so time your dodge perfectly as the swing connects.