To ferment Mead Base Recipes you need Fermentor, Cauldron & Honey.
Fermentor is used to prepare Mead Base Recipies. Fermentor is locker after defeating the first boss and on reaching the Black Forest. Fermenter crafting materials: 30x Fine Wood, 10x Resin & 5x Bronze.
To use Fermentor you need to add an item into it from a cauldron.
Note: The fermenter needs to be craft indoors otherwise you will get a message that it’s too exposed.
How to Cook Mead Base Recipes in Valheim
First, select a Cauldron and place it over a fireplace.
Use the Cauldron to prepare Mead base.
Here’s every Valheim “Meads & Barley Base” you can prepare:
- Tasty Mead – (x10 Honey, x10 Raspberries, x5 Blueberries)
- Minor Healing Mead – (x10 Honey, x5 Blueberries, x5 Raspberries, x1 Dandelion)
- Medium Healing Mead – (x10 Honey, x4 Bloodbag, x10 Raspberries, x1 Dandelion)
- Minor Stamina Mead – (x10 Honey, x10 Raspberries, x10 Yellow mushroom)
- Medium Stamina Mead – (x10 Honey, x10 Cloudberries, x10 Yellow mushroom)
- Poison Resistance Mead – (x10 Honey, x5 Thistle, x1 Neck tail, x10 Coal)
- Frost Resistance Mead – (x10 Honey, x5 Thistle, x2 Bloodbag, x1 Greydwarf eye)
- Fire Resistance Barley Wine – (x10 Barley, x10 Cloudberries)
Check out our step-by-step guides on How to Find & Produce Honey in Valheim?
Also, check the video guide on How to use the Fermenter and Cauldron?
This Post Has 7 Comments
Pingback: rarible nft
Pingback: devops advice
Pingback: uk adult dating
Pingback: check now
Pingback: marijuana edibles gummies
Pingback: click to read
Pingback: slot88 demo