Where to find The Ash in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Clue #1: After defeating The Wren.
Clue #2: In Connacht between ‘Lough Tuam’ and ‘Lough Rea’, the clue is on a small ritual site (stone altar) with skulls.
Clue #3: Kiltober in Connacht. It is a small enemy outpost. The clue is on a table inside the tent.
Where to find The Ash
Location: Kesh Corann in Connacht.
- Cummascach is The Ash. Use the Order Menu to track his location and assassinate him.
- From the cave entrance climb up the ledge on the left.
- Once on top, there should be another cave entrance blocked by stone.
- There are oil jars behind the barricade. Throw torches behind the barricade to blast the wall.
- Once inside, climb down the ladders on the left and follow the cave path.
- Go through the crack in the wall on the right and then keep going through the tunnel The Ash.
This Post Has 13 Comments
Pingback: forum dumps with pin
Pingback: DevOps development services
Pingback: สล็อตวอเลท ไม่มีขั้นต่ำ
Pingback: california mushrooms for sale
Pingback: Bassetti Granfoulard Onlinehop
Pingback: Alexa Nikolas crime
Pingback: Alexa Nikolas false
Pingback: best way to make passive income
Pingback: more helpful hints