Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is a PlayStation 5 exclusive action-adventure video game developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. It is the 16th installment in the Ratchet & Clank series, released on 11th June 2021, and is a sequel to Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus.
The main playable character is Ratchet. He is accompanied by his robotic friend and sidekick Clank, who is hung on his back. Additionally, the game has a playable female Lombax named Rivet. The player navigates Ratchet and Rivet through diverse environments across nine different planets.
A huge part of Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is hunting for collectibles like Gold Bolts, Spybots & Lorbs. In four planets you play as Ratchet and in five, you play as Rivet. Once you’ve been to a planet, you can return to it at any time.
Some planets have sidequests (optional objectives). Also, there are two main types of puzzles in the game, and they come as part of the main story. These are Anomaly puzzles and Glitch Puzzles.
How many Planets are in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart?
Below is the list of all the planets/stages in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. These planets contain various collectibles (Gold bolts, Armors, Spybots, etc.) which you need to obtain if you want to unlock the platinum trophy. Click on the planet for the detailed guide and location of all the collectibles on that planet.
Collectibles Guide Planet wise:
Final Stage / Boss Battle
List of collectibles in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
There are a total of 175 collectibles. However, not all are needed for the trophies. Only 125 collectibles are needed for trophies.
- 10 Spybots (All 10 needed to acquire RYNO weapon for ‘Aim to Misbehave’ Trophy)
- 25 Gold Bolts (Only 5 needed for ‘Nooks and Crannies’ Trophy)
- 24 Armor (Only 3 needed: 1 head, 1 torso & 1 leg armor for ‘Does this make my Tail look Big?’ Trophy)
- 09 CraiggerBears (All 9 needed for ‘UnBEARably Awesome’ Trophy)
- 30 Blizon Crystals (All 30 needed for ‘Shifty Character’ Trophy)
- 60 Zurpstones (All 60 needed to get a Spybot)
- 12 Lorbs (only 3 needed for ‘Might’ve Broken Something’ Trophy)
- 05 Glitch Challenges (Complete all 5 for ‘Glitch, Uh, Finds a Way’ Trophy)
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart: Trophy Guide
There are 47 Trophies to unlock in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, including the Platinum. There are no difficulty-related trophies and only 1 missable. You don’t require to find all Collectibles and don’t need to play through Challenge Mode (New Game+), either. Only buying 2 weapons in Challenge Mode is required.
List & Guide of all 47 Trophies